"The other students brought a wide range of experiences, and were very collegial."
Spanish language students, vámonos! Continue building your language skills in this interactive class. Gain practical everyday vocabulary and expressions, while developing intermediate conversational skills. Gain more understanding and knowledge of Spanish-speaking cultures. You will become more acquainted with essential Spanish grammar, including subjunctive and future perfect, while developing practical listening, speaking and reading skills.
During/by the end of this class, you will:
- build better vocabulary
- learn new idioms and expressions
- improve reading comprehension and oral communication skills
- gain exposure to several selections of literature in Spanish by authors from Spanish speaking countries
- enhance appreciation of different cultures
Como se Dice…?, 10th Edition. ASIN: B00198H54Q. Check online for best prices.
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisites: 4 quarters (80 hours) of Spanish study or equivalent
- Spanish language students, intermediate to advanced, interested in advancing your language skills
- Spanish students who wish to improve reading, speaking, listening comprehension with students of a similar level