Educators, enjoy courses designed to support you.
Expand your knowledge, skills and techniques, while earning clock hours or continuing education units. Our courses are designed to be relevant and affordable, using a variety of formats adapted to the needs of modern adult learners. Teachers, learn about registering for clock hours with us.
Online Education Partner Classes
Ed2Go courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments and discussion areas. Most courses run for six weeks and are composed of 12 lessons, representing 24 hours of instruction. You can ask questions and give or receive advice at any time during the course.
- Six weeks long
- 24 hour access
- New classes starting each month
- Discussion areas
Classes of interest to educators include:
- Singapore Math: Number Sense and Computational Strategies
- Spanish in the Classroom
- Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
For more information and to register, please visit Ed2Go.
Seattle Central College partners with Virtual Education Software (VESi) to provide online courses for certified K-12 teachers to earn professional development clock hours. . These online courses are convenient, relevant and affordable and include:
- Advanced Classroom Management: Children as Change Agents
- Behavior is Language: Managing Disruptive Behavior
- Build School Communities: Brain Smart Classroom Management
- Educational Assessment: Assessing Student Learning in the Classroom
- English Language Learner: Language Acquisition
- Harassment, Bullying & Cyber-Intimidation in Schools
- Reading & Writing in Content Area
- Talented & Gifted: Working with High Achievers
- Teaching Diversity: Influences & Issues in the Classroom
- Traumatized Child: The Effects of Stress, Trauma & Violence on Student Learning
- Violence in Schools: Identification, Prevention & Intervention Strategies
VESi courses are now tablet compatible, making it easy for you to re-certify anytime, anywhere with reliable, stable online access.
For more information and to register, please visit VESi, or call them at 1-800-313-6744 for assistance.
This is by far the best, most useful course I have taken in a long time. It provided ready-to-implement strategies to take with me into the classroom. I am extremely thankful!