Experience leading edge training for Washington's medical marijuana industry.
Get certified as a Medical Marijuana Consultant, fulfill the required continuing education each year to maintain your certification, or simply expand your knowledge! This program is approved by Washington State Department of Health, the first and one of only three to receive that designation.
In partnership with the Academy of Cannabis Science, Seattle Central College's Continuing Education department has developed high quality, science-based classes that are available online on your schedule, with access to industry professionals to support you along the way.
The Cannabis Institute offers professional development, industry training and continuing education for employees and employers in Washington's flourishing legal cannabis industry. All medically-endorsed retail marijuana stores are required to have a certified Medical Marijuana Consultant on staff to provide services to medical patients.
Registration now takes place through The Academy of Cannabis Science. For more information on the Medical Marijuana Consultant Certification requirements, please visit the Washington State Department of Health.
- Budtender Certification Bundle
- The Cannabis Professional
- El Profesional de Canabis
- Cannabis, Pain and the Opioid Epidemic
- Cannabis Research and Health Risks
- Cannabis Retail Management
- Cannabis Strain Science
- Cooking with Cannabis
- Customer Service for Cannabis Retail
- Growing Cannabis at Home
- Law and Ethics for Medical Cannabis
- Pets and Cannabis
- Pulmonary Dynamics of Vaping vs. Smoking Cannabis
- Qualifying Conditions and Product Selection