How to Register
Registration for Continuing Education classes is open a couple hours before the class begins. It's best to register well in advance, however, since some classes get cancelled if enrollment does not meet the minimum required. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.
- Browse through our available classes. You can use the navigation at the top of the page, and browse under our two main categories: Job Skills or Hobbies & Interests.
- Once you've found a class that you like, click the orange "Find Details & Register" button; this will take you to our registration site at https://www.campusce.net/seattlecentral/.
- Click the “Add to cart” button.
- Continue adding additional classes if you choose, then click the "Check Out" button.
- Sign in, or create a new account, and follow the steps for payment. The process is quick and easy -- you do not to register as a Seattle Central College student.
NOTE: If you are registering for someone other than yourself, the account will need to reflect the student’s name and information who will be attending the course. You may edit the payer information later in the process if you choose.