Continuing Education at Seattle Central College offers innovative classes in hobbies, interests, and job skills for community members. Our focus is on high quality, affordable and relevant education, designed to meet the evolving needs of our community.
These are non-credit classes, not part of the academic programs at the college.
Instructors are experts in their fields and offer relevant real world experience as working professionals.
We are part of Seattle Central College's main campus on Capitol Hill -- one of the city's most vibrant, creative and accessible neighborhoods, just minutes from downtown and 1-2 blocks from light rail and several bus lines. Classes are also offered at satellite locations. Many classes are available in an online format, offering the convenience and flexibility of learning remotely, Our operations and most classes are online at this time due to the pandemic.
Seattle Central College is located on the traditional land of the first people of Seattle: the Coast Salish, Duwamish, Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot, past and present, and honor them with our gratitude.
As a part of Seattle Central College, Continuing Education shares the school's vision to create a learning environment that is accessible, diverse, responsive, and innovative. We feel fortunate to be able to use the college's facilities and resources for community members.
- We are collaborative and build relationships through trust, honesty and respect.
- We are communicative and share information in a clear and candid manner.
- We are responsive and adaptable.
- We are compassionate and bring a positive and thoughtful presence to every interaction.
- We are visionary and embrace the future with creativity, openness and an enterprising spirit.
Feel free to contact us with your ideas, feedback or questions. We look forward to seeing you in class!