Spanish students, take your language skills to the next level in this interactive class! Build your vocabulary, learn idiomatic expressions and phrases for everyday life, and improve your grammar.
Develop basic-to-intermediate conversational skills while exploring Spanish-speaking cultures. Become acquainted with more of the essentials of Spanish grammar and develop your listening, speaking and reading skills. We will review preterit and learn subjunctive, imperfect and commands. Improve your pronunciation as we discuss common topics in daily life such as renting an apartment, travel, road emergencies, etc.
Enjoy exploring Latin American cultures as you improve your language skills in a natural context. Interact with the instructor and fellow students as you advance your comfort and ability with Spanish.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- build your Spanish vocabulary
- understand idiomatic expressions and phrases for everyday life
- have basic-to-intermediate conversational skills in familiar topics
- improve listening, speaking and reading Spanish
- expand your use of grammar including preterit and subjunctive
- gain more understanding of Spanish-speaking culture
Como se Dice…?, 10th Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1111828585. Search online for best prices or order from your favorite bookstore.
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisite: Three quarters (60 hours) of Spanish study or equivalent
- Spanish language students who meet the prerequisite and would like to continued learning Spanish and exploring the cultures of Spanish speakers