The instructor was great! Always very helpful and I feel very inspired to draw more!
Alex encourages artistic growth through his knowledge, professionalism, and dry wit. He takes the fluff out of art and attempts to teach objective sight and a sense for the harmonious relationships that create the human form.
Alex is a good role model and a good person to check in with on drawing and other artistic matters.
The instructor has excellent credentials and is able to help each student at their own level.
The professor took his time with each student. He encouraged improvement and is always helpful.
Would you like to move from drawing stick figures to actual figures? In this class, you will get personalized guidance and help to hone your observation skills. Improve your drawing and sketching skills by drawing live models under the guidance of a skilled artist. If you'd like to work on drawing proportions, structure, and movement of the human figure, this class is for you!
*** Course fee includes model fees for all sessions.
- 18” x 24” sketch pad
- Mechanical pencil (0.7 or 0.5mm) with B or 2B graphite
- Learn the basics of proportion and structure
- Practice techniques for capturing movement
- Work on drawings under the guidance of an expert
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- Students interested in improving their human figure drawing skills
- Those seeking an enhancement of their ability to accurately draw proportion, structure, and movement