"I did enjoy the online format... allowed me to attend it, otherwise I wouldn't have been done with work in time to be able to commute to campus."
"Would absolutely take course again (or hopefully future courses!)."
Have you always wanted to learn how to draw, or do you have you some drawing experience that you'd like to build upon? Join us!
This class is excellent for both beginning and intermediate students who want to improve their fundamental drawing and observation skills. Learn how to draw using a simple graphite pencil. Explore line, value, space, perspective and composition. Enjoy guidance of a professional artist and learn approaches to drawing that will help you get better with just a bit of practice.
Join a community of fellow art students and give yourself time to learn, practice and develop these rewarding skills that can give you endless hours of fun and satisfaction. No previous art experience is needed.
- Graphite pencil (HB or 2B)
- Sketchbook (no smaller than 9 x 12", no larger than 11 x 15")
- Explore fundamental drawing techniques
- Learn about different style approaches
- Practice and improve upon your skills under the guidance of an expert
Who Might Enjoy This Class
- Budding artists
- Working artists that would like to practice their drawing skills
- Designers who would like to improve their ability to sketch
- No previous art experience required
- When : Wednesday, Jun 28 to Aug 09 ; 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Location : SC0FA , SC - FA - Art Studio - FA0402 , 801 E. Pine St. Seattle WA 98122
- Fee : $209