Learn how to draw what you see! This class is a great next step after the Drawing and Sketching class or another introductory drawing class, though no prior experience is needed.
Improve your eye-hand coordination and other essential skills that will take your drawing to the next level. We will practice drawing a variety of chosen objects that have been carefully chosen to aid you in building your drawing and observation skills and abilities.
Develop your perception, focus and a myriad of drawing skills in this enjoyable hands-on class experience.
- Graphite pencil (HB or 2B)
- Sketchbook (no smaller 9 x 12", no larger 11 x 15")
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Practice and improve upon your skills under the guidance of an expert
- Explore fundamental drawing techniques
- Learn about different style approaches
- Represent 3-dimensional space and objects through the use of drawing techniques
Who Should Take This Class?
- Budding artists
- Working artists that would like to practice their drawing skills
- Designers who would like to improve their ability to sketch
- Anyone interested in a creative outlet - no previous art experience required
- Some drawing experience is helpful but not necessary
This class is held online by videoconferencing. It is led by an instructor(s) in real-time as an interactive class experience. To attend and participate fully you will need access to a computer or device with video and a microphone, plus high-speed internet connection. Instructions to access the class will be emailed to you by the instructor or staff member before the class begins. Note: part of this class might be recorded, for the students and instructor to use for review only; recordings will be deleted after the end of the quarter.