“The professor was great and did a good job mixing large and small group discussion.”
“I really liked the teacher's teaching method and on-line breakout rooms for exercise interaction.”
“For language learning, I found the professor's interactive exercises to be very useful.”
“Class was very well organized. Handouts were excellent. Instructor is very personable.”
¡Hablamos español! Continue to develop your Spanish language skills and improve your speaking, reading and listening.
Focus on speaking in a culturally relevant context with other students who are also learning Spanish at a similar level. Build vocabulary that reflects a wide variety of useful and practical situations such as describing people, making and receiving phone calls, planning weekend activities, and ordering meals. Practice speaking and writing sentences using the present tenses and the future with the verb "ir".
Have fun advancing your Spanish language skills!
- use new vocabulary
- say common expressions and phrases on familiar topics
- express more detailed information on familiar topics
- listening and read with better comprehension
- use more grammar correctly
Como se Dice…?, 10th Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1111828585. Search online for best prices or order through your favorite bookstore.
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisite: One quarter (20 hours) of Spanish study or equivalent.
- This course is for people who wish to improve their basic Spanish skills who have studied Spanish for one quarter or the equivalent.
- When : Tuesday, , Thursday Oct 31 to Dec 05 ; 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location : Online , Zoom WA
- Fee : $269