Build more advanced Yiddish vocabulary and expressions in this engaging and interactive class!
In this class, develop advanced conversational skills while exploring Yiddish speaking culture. Read longer Yiddish texts and translate them together in class, continuing to develop practical listening, speaking and reading skills.
You will gain vocabulary while learning new expressions and phrases to advance your language skills, comfort and appreciation of the language.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Build new vocabulary
- Learn idiomatic expressions and phrases for everyday life
- Develop advanced conversational skills
- Advance listening, speaking, reading and translating skills
- Explore Yiddish-speaking culture
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: 7 quarters (105 hours) of Yiddish study or equivalent.
- Yiddish language students who wish to advance their conversational skills and fluency
- Students who wish to continue learning Yiddish in a fun and interactive learning environment
- Those who enjoy improving their Yiddish language skills with an eye toward someday speaking Yiddish fluently