Would you like to learn Italian but don't know where to begin? This friendly and relaxing class is a great place to get started!
Build everyday Italian vocabulary and expressions in this highly interactive class. Develop basic conversational skills while exploring Italian-speaking cultures. Get acquainted with the essentials of Italian grammar and develop basic listening, speaking, and reading skills.
In this introductory Italian class, interact with the instructor and fellow students in short and simple conversations. You will gain a strong foundation in the Italian language that you can build upon as you gain proficiency.
- be able to say everyday expressions and phrases on familiar topics in Italian
- have simple conversations
- listen, speak and read in simple/basic Italian
- be familiar with basic grammar
- build basic everyday vocabulary and expressions
- have deeper understanding of Italian-speaking culture
Please acquire this book, which will be used for 6 levels of daytime Italian classes: Avanti Aski- Musumeci, Second Edition; ISBN 978-0-07-338624-9. Check online for best prices, or order through your favorite bookstore.
Who Might Enjoy this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning Italian language
- People who have never studied Italian before or who have very limited experience
- Italian language students who wish to review from the beginning to obtain basic skills