Continue learning everyday Chinese vocabulary and expressions in this interactive class!
Improve your fluency in chinese, using both verbal and written communication skills, while exploring traditional and modern Chinese culture. Become more acquainted with the essentials of Chinese grammar and continue learning to read and write Chinese characters.
This class is designed for Chinese language students who have completed 3 quarters (60 hours) of Chinese study or the equivalent.
By successfully completing this course, you will have:
- improved reading/writing skills in Chinese
- more vocabulary and phrases
- be able to recognize and use idiomatic expressions
- learned more essential grammar
- advanced fluency of conversational skills
Integrated Chinese 4th Edition, Volume 2 Textbook (Simplified Chinese), ISBN-13: 978-1622911417.
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: three quarters (60 hours) of Chinese study or equivalent
- Chinese language students interested in continuing to learn Chinese language and culture
- Students who would like to improve their conversational fluency in Chinese
No class on 11/11 and 11/25. This class is held online by videoconferencing. It is led by an instructor(s) in real-time as an interactive class experience. To attend and participate fully you will need access to a computer or device with video and a microphone, plus high-speed internet connection. Instructions to access the class will be emailed to you by the instructor or staff member before the class begins. Note: part of this class might be recorded, for the students and instructor to use for review only; recordings will be deleted after the end of the quarter.