Improve your Yiddish conversation skills and fluency in this interactive class. This advanced level language experience will give you the opportunity to learn new vocabulary, as well as native-like phrases, practical expressions, and idioms.
Gain experience having conversations in a variety of engaging contexts. Immerse yourself in Yiddish language and culture by exploring and discussing a variety of media such as current events, news, articles, TV shows, films, video clips, and podcasts. Develop more confidence, experience and skills in this fun conversation-based class. No textbook needed.
- Improve your Yiddish conversational skills
- Gain new practical and advanced vocabulary, expressions, native-like phrases and idioms
- Gain a better understanding of Yiddish-speaking cultures
- Review essential and important grammar for conversation
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: 9 quarters (135 hours) of Yiddish studies or equivalent.
- Yiddish language students who wish to advance their conversational skills and fluency in a very interactive and fun learning environment