Improve your French conversation skills and fluency in this fun and interactive class. This advanced conversation class will give you the opportunity to learn new vocabulary, as well as native-like phrases, practical expressions, and idioms. Gain experience having conversations and discussions in a variety of engaging contexts. Immerse yourself in the language and culture by exploring and talking about a variety of media including current events, news, articles, TV shows, films, video clips, and podcasts. Develop more confidence, experience and skills with the French language, in this fun conversation-based class. No textbook required.
- Improve your French conversational skills using more advanced grammar, vocabulary, expressions and native-like phrases
- Gain new practical and advanced vocabulary and expressions
- Acquire native-like phrases and idioms
- Gain a better understanding of French-speaking cultures
- Review essential and important grammar for conversation
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisites: 5 quarters (100 hours) of French studies or equivalent.
- French language learners who wish to advance their French conversational skills and fluency in a very interactive and fun learning environment.