Are you learning English and interested in practicing your conversation skills with other language learners? Join this casual and engaging lunchtime English as a Second Language (ESL) class where we discuss what is happening in our world today.
Weekly news items are chosen by students, and vocabulary, grammar, and local customs are included as well. A fun and stress-free way to learn English.
- Improve English conversational skills.
- Share news from your country and educate the group!
- Discuss different points of view in a supportive environment.
- Learn about customs unique to the US, and Seattle.
- Increase vocabulary, comprehension, and pronunciation abilities.
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisite: Intermediate-level conversational English language skills
- Anyone learning English at an intermediate level interested in practicing conversation and improving their language skills
- English language learners interested in learning more about US culture, customs and current events
- Students learning English interested in meeting peers and learning about other countries and current events