Build upon your Spanish language skills and experience! Continue to develop your Spanish listening, speaking, and reading skills. We will focus on speaking in a practical and culturally relevant context.
Build vocabulary that you can use in conversations that reflects a wide variety of situations such as vacation travel, running errands, shopping for groceries, and daily routines. Improve your ability to speak and write sentences using reflexive constructions in present tense, and the preterit past tense.
At the end of this class, you will be able to:
- use new vocabulary
- say commonly used expressions and phrases in familiar topics
- express more detailed information on familiar topics
- listen, speak and read better
- utilize new grammar correctly including preterit tense
Como se Dice…?, 10th Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1111828585. Search online for best prices or order through your favorite bookstore.
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisite: Two quarters (40 hours) of Spanish study including completion of the Spanish Conversation – Beginners class or equivalent.
- Students interested in using and improving their Spanish language skills who meet the prerequisite above.
This class is held online by videoconferencing. It is led by an instructor(s) in real-time as an interactive class experience. To attend and participate fully you will need access to a computer or device with video and a microphone, plus high-speed internet connection. Instructions to access the class will be emailed to you by the instructor or staff member before the class begins. Note: part of this class might be recorded, for the students and instructor to use for review only; recordings will be deleted after the end of the quarter.
- 10 Thursdays ; Jan 13 to Mar 17 ; 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Location : SCONL; Room Online
- Fee : $269
- Class ID : 38810 ; SKU : 32245