"The class was great!
"The course was well structured and gave me just enough information to feel like it was in depth without going into so much detail that would have made it confusing."
"It helped a great deal to have the instructor correct our pronunciation while we spoke."
Are you planning to travel to a French-speaking country? Would you like to learn a second language to improve your personal or professional skills? This introductory course is the first in our series of French classes, and is designed to provide you with helpful tips and tools, starting with the basics. Upon completion of the course, you'll be prepared to communicate at a beginner level while traveling, and you'll be ready for our Level 2 class.
- learn basic vocabulary
- gain experience in speaking with other students
- get tips and tools for communicating while traveling
- preparation for Level 2
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- Anyone planning to travel to a French-speaking country
- Anyone interested in learning a second language
- When : Wednesday, Apr 12 to Jun 14 ; 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Location : Online
- Fee : $269