Great professor and great fellow students.
Are you interested in practicing conversational French in a casual, meet-up style conversation group? This online class will allow you to get to know other people while practicing French at the same time. You will build your vocabulary in French by talking about common interests, travel, food, and culture. You will learn common phrases and idiomatic expressions that allow you to express your feelings and thoughts. In the online format, we will be able to separate into smaller groups, then come together as a larger group.
- improve French conversational skills and fluency Build vocabulary
- learn practical expressions and phrases
- meet new people interested in French culture
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- Students who wish to improve basic conversational skills and fluency in French
- Anyone who would like to learn colloquial expressions and idiomatic phrases used by native speakers
- People who are planning to visit a French-speaking country in the future
- Those who would like to practice casual French conversation in a friendly learning environment
- When : Monday, , Wednesday Jul 03 to Aug 21 ; 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Location : Online , Zoom Link to be provided WA
- Fee : $209