Photo from Creative Tools.
"I did end up getting a full time job largely because I took that Revit certificate course."
"I took the AutoCAD and Revit certificate courses at Seattle Central thinking it would be a good way to update my skill set to get a full time job. And it worked! You can consider me a success story!"
Autodesk Revit is building information modelling software tool used by architecture, engineering, and construction teams to create buildings and infrastructure. It allows users to create, edit, and review 3D models in exceptional detail. In our Revit class series, learn how to use the most popular software used to design, document, visualize, and deliver high-quality projects.
Build upon your Revit knowledge in this third and final class of the series. Topics include: conceptual massing, design options, phasing, parameters, linked files, central file and work sets, and more.
Revit is known to be challenging to learn, and so this class series will allow you to make quick progress and be able to advance faster than you would on your own. Enhance your Revit skills and become more prepared to apply your skills to professional projects.
- Increase your understanding of Revit software
- Become familiar with: conceptual massing, design options, phasing, parameters, linked files, central file and work sets, and more.
- Gain insight into industry best practices
Who Might Enjoy This Class
- Architects, landscape architects, structural engineers, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineers, designers and contractors who are interested in learning building information modeling
- Anyone interested in learning how to use Revit software
- Seasoned professionals that would like to improve their confidence and skills with this software