Continue leaning everyday Japanese vocabulary and expressions in this interactive level 3 class! Improve your speaking and writing skills while exploring traditional and modern Japanese culture. Increase your understanding of Japanese grammar and continue learning to read and write Hiragana and Katakana. Become familiar with using idiomatic expressions and expand your vocabulary. Become more comfortable speaking while interacting with fellow students and your instructor. This class is designed for Japanese language students who have completed 2 quarters (40 hours) of Japanese study or the equivalent. Required textbook: Japanese For Busy People, 3rd Edition. Romanized Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-384-4 or Kana Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-385-1. Check online for best prices.
During/by the end of this workshop, you will:
- improve reading/writing skills in Hiragana and Katakana
- learn more Japanese vocabulary and phrases
- recognize and use idiomatic expressions
- learn more essential grammar
- advance your fluency of conversational skills
Japanese For Busy People, 3rd Edition. Romanized Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-384-4 or Kana Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-385-1.
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: completion of two quarters (40 hours) of Japanese study or equivalent
- Students of Japanese language who would like to continue learning Japanese language and culture
- Anyone meeting the prerequisite who would like to improve their conversational fluency in Japanese
This class is held online by videoconferencing. It is led by an instructor(s) in real-time as an interactive class experience. To attend and participate fully you will need access to a computer or device with video and a microphone, plus high-speed internet connection. Instructions to access the class will be emailed to you by the instructor or staff member before the class begins. Note: part of this class might be recorded, for the students and instructor to use for review only; recordings will be deleted after the end of the quarter.