Continue mastering the Italian language and learning more useful and practical expressions in this interactive class.
Improve your oral and written communication skills while expanding your vocabulary and knowledge about Italian culture. Become more familiar with high-intermediate to advanced-level Italian grammar through reading, conversations and other interactive activities. Enjoy having discussions with your peers on a variety of interesting topics and building your confidence in Italian!
In this class, we will also explore the dynamic modern and traditional culture of Italy, while also continuing to review previous grammar structures to keep them fresh. If you would like to continue to improve your Italian language skills in an engaging and rewarding way, and you meet the prerequisites, this is the class for you!
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Be familiar with more useful and practical vocabulary and expressions
- Listen, speak and read at a more advanced level on a variety of topics
- Have increased confidence having conversations in Italian
- Improve your grammar skills and fluency
- Deepen understanding of traditional and modern Italian culture
Avanti Aski- Musumeci, Second Edition; ISBN 978-0-07-338624-9
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: completion of five quarters (100 hours) of Italian study or equivalent
- Students of Italian language who wish to advance their conversational skills and fluency in an interactive and fun learning environment
No class on 5/12. This class is held online by videoconferencing. It is led by an instructor(s) in real-time as an interactive class experience. To attend and participate fully you will need access to a computer or device with video and a microphone, plus high-speed internet connection. Instructions to access the class will be emailed to you by the instructor or staff member before the class begins. Note: part of this class might be recorded, for the students and instructor to use for review only; recordings will be deleted after the end of the quarter.