Continue building on what you learned in Italian - Level 2 in a low-pressure atmosphere. This class is conducted entirely in Italian, and there is a greater expectation that you'll progress in your abilities to think, understand, and express yourself in Italian. Required textbook: Essential Italian Grammar, ISBN: 9780486207797.
During this class, you will:
- Continue to improve listening and speaking skills
- Learn 300-500 additional vocabulary items
- Review basics from Level 1 & 2 such as grammar, syntax and pronunciation
- Learn the present perfect tense and future tense
- Study more irregular verbs
- Learn the reflexive verbs, as well as direct and indirect object pronouns and future tense
- Gain confidence in conducting more complex conversations in Italian
- Build upon your existing Italian language skills
- Expand your vocabulary
- Increase your understanding of Italian grammar
- Practice conversing with others and gain experience in speaking Italian
Essential Italian Grammar, ISBN: 9780486207797
Who Should Take This Class?
- Anyone with an enthusiasm for learning a new language
- Those that have completed Italian - Level 2 or have taken previous beginning Italian classes (with instructor approval)
- Student Testimonials
This class is held online by videoconferencing. It is led by an instructor(s) in real-time as an interactive class experience. To attend and participate fully you will need access to a computer or device with video and a microphone, plus high-speed internet connection. Instructions to access the class will be emailed to you by the instructor or staff member before the class begins. Note: part of this class might be recorded, for the students and instructor to use for review only; recordings will be deleted after the end of the quarter.