Continue learning everyday practical vocabulary and expressions in this very interactive class! Improve your verbal and written communication skills while exploring traditional and modern Korean culture. You will get acquainted with the essentials of Korean grammar and learn to read and write the Korean alphabet, Hangul.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- have conversations on familiar topics with improved speaking and listening skills
- know more basic grammar
- write and read Hangul (Korean alphabet)
- use more everyday vocabulary and expressions
- understand traditional and modern Korean culture
Sogang Korean 1A: Student’s Book (Korean) 2nd Edition. ISBN-13: 978-8-97699-5728
Who Might Enjoy This Class
Prerequisite: 2 quarters (40 hours) of Korean study or equivalent.
- Korean language students who have taken two quarters (40 hours) of a Korean class or equivalent
- Travelers, business people or anyone who is interested in Korean culture
- Those who would like to improve basic conversational skills as well as reading/writing skills
- When : Thursday, Jun 29 to Aug 17 ; 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location : Online , Zoom Link to be provided WA
- Fee : $269