Continue to improve your Japanese language skills in this engaging and interactive class.
In this intermediate-level class, increase your oral and written communication skills while expanding your vocabulary and knowledge about Japanese culture. Learn more useful and colorful practical expressions.
You will get acquainted with intermediate-level Japanese grammar and continue learning to read and write Hiragana and Katakana as well as learning Kanji. Enjoy learning in a group setting with other students of a similar level with instruction from a native speaker.
• Be familiar with more practical conversational vocabulary and expressions • Improve listening, speaking, reading and writing skills for conversations in a variety of topics • Gain confidence ospeaking Japanese and having discussions in Japanese • Improve grammar skills and fluency • Deepen understanding of traditional and modern Japanese culture
Japanese For Busy People II, 3rd Edition. ISBN: 978-1568363868
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisites: Some previous knowledge of Japanese (up to Level 4, 80 hours of study) or equivalent.
- People learning Japanese who wish to advance Japanese conversational skills and fluency in a very interactive and fun learning environment
- Students who have taken Japanese 1–4 (4 quarters = 80 hours) in the past and who wish to continue learning Japanese
- People who enjoy improving their Japanese language skills with an eye toward someday speaking Japanese fluently
- When : Monday, Apr 10 to Jun 19 ; 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location : Online
- Fee : $269