Cybersecurity Boot Camp
Across nearly every industry, cybersecurity skills are in demand to ensure the secure handling of data online and protect it from attacks, amongst other essential duties. Launch your career in the lucrative and exciting field of cybersecurity in this intensive "bootcamp" style learning experience.
This online Cybersecurity Boot Camp is designed to empower the next generation of cybersecurity professionals to tackle advanced and critical threats. No previous experience is needed—just your dedication and eagerness to learn. By the end of your boot camp, you will gain the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to succeed in IT security and earn several of today’s most sought-after certifications.
This class is taught through our online educational partner Ed2Go.
“This boot camp removed any doubts I had about my career choice as I was able to solidify that cybersecurity is what I wanted to do for a living. I am grateful to my teachers and the experience the course gave me.” – Samuel Webb
- Key concepts of popular communication protocols, the configuration of routers/switches, and TCP/IP implementation
- Fundamentals of data security and auditing
- How to identify, evaluate, and mitigate security risk
- How malicious hackers attack systems and tactics to thwart online attacks
- How disparate components connect to form complex networks
- The role played by cybersecurity analysts and the skills required
LEARN MORE & REGISTER
How Bootcamps Work
- Six months of interactive, self-paced training that requires 15 to 25 hours a week to complete the curriculum
- Prepare to pass one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CySa+, Pentest+, or EC-Council CEH
- Get ten 30-minute online coaching sessions with your instructor
- Complete multiple course projects and a final capstone to help you prepare a professional level portfolio to show prospective employers
William Clark has extensive experience in the professional and education industry. He holds numerous cybersecurity certifications and is a CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. He has also worked with many organizations in senior technical roles and now has his own consulting firm.