"I love this class!"
Would you like to learn Spanish but don't know where to begin? This class is for you! Build everyday vocabulary and expressions in this highly interactive class.
Develop basic conversational skills while exploring Spanish-speaking cultures. Get acquainted with the essentials of Spanish grammar and develop basic listening, speaking and reading skills. Interact with the instructor and fellow students in short and simple conversations. Gain a strong foundation in the Spanish language that you can build upon as you gain proficiency.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- say everyday expressions and phrases on familiar topics
- have simple conversations
- be able to listen, speak and read in Spanish
- understand basic grammar
- have a deeper understanding of Spanish-speaking culture
Please acquire this book, which will be used for levels 1-6:Como se Dice…?, 10th Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1111828585. Check online for best prices or order through your favorite bookstore.
Who Should Take This Class?
- Anyone interested in learning Spanish language
- People who have never studied Spanish before or who have very limited experience
- Spanish language students who wish to review from the beginning to obtain their basic skills
No class on 11/24. This class is held online by videoconferencing. It is led by an instructor(s) in real-time as an interactive class experience. To attend and participate fully you will need access to a computer or device with video and a microphone, plus high-speed internet connection. Instructions to access the class will be emailed to you by the instructor or staff member before the class begins. Note: part of this class might be recorded, for the students and instructor to use for review only; recordings will be deleted after the end of the quarter.
- 10 Wednesdays ; Sep 29 to Dec 08 ; 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Location : SCONL; Room Online
- Fee : $269
- Class ID : 38771 ; SKU : 30074