"Yulia is a fabulous painter. I liked her ideas and her openness. We were encouraged to experiment and have fun."
Would you like a creative outlet and be able to make your own artful cards to give to others? Create unique watercolor greeting cards and make cherished gifts from the heart!
Enjoy learning traditional and fun watercolor techniques. You will be guided in a step-by-step process using a variety of simple techniques that will give you satisfying results. Learn tips for creating beautiful art from a professional artist and educator. No experience is required.
Please have the items listed below ready before the class:
- Please note: the better the paper, the better your painting experience
- Arches Watercolor Pad with the black and green cover -- be sure it is not Block! -- any size you choose.
- Optional if the pad (above) is not available: 1 sheet (or more) of Arches Paper: 140#, 22x30", cold press.
- NOT recommended: Strathmore yellow cover paper pad
- Transparent watercolor paint set - any brand, except Reeves.
- 1 (one) round pointed #10 synthetic watercolor brush
- 1 (one) sheep hair 2" Hake flat brush
- 1 (one) small cheap flat synthetic brush, max 1/2"
- Create your own holiday cards
- Gain skills in traditional watercolor painting techniques
- Become familiar with watercolor painting tools and materials and how to use them
- Express yourself creatively through watercolor painting and card creation
- Create unique works of art
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- Anyone interested in learning watercolor painting techniques
- People who would like to make their own holiday cards
- Anyone wanting to explore their creativity and have time for creative exploration and expression